Live Online is a training principle for online trainings. It is based on a virtual classroom where each participant is connected to the trainer via video and audio.
The screens are shared so that the trainer has each participant in mind and vice versa. During the exercises the trainer can support each participant individually and optimally.
Chat functions supplement the audio communication and written information from the trainer can thus be distributed quickly and specifically among the participants. The creation and sharing of digital sketches replaces the whiteboard in a classroom.
- No costs for travel (CO2 footprint improvement)
- No costs for overnight stay
- Work on your own PC
- Flexible schedule distribution
- Stable and good Internet connection
- Participation in 10 minute connection setup and test
- PC or laptop
- Installed and licensed Bocad-Version
- 2 Monitors
- Low-noise background
- Payed course fee