Welcome to Buhren Consulting. With more than 20 years of experience as an application consultant in the field of b2b software and especially as a Bocad expert, I now offer you my services in specialized areas as a freelancer.
In the following you will find an overview of my target group and the related topics of my worldwide offered services.
Software producer ‘business to business’
- You are a b2b software producer or reseller and you are also responsible for technical support and maintenance of your software
- You want to optimize your technical support, redefine it or need consulting within the overall organization
- The workflows between development, technical documentation, testing and support have grown historically and require a new structuring
- The digitization process has come to a standstill and requires a new start.
If you agree with one or more of these topics, then please have a look at my services under B2B Consulting.
AVEVA Bocad Users
- You are a user of AVEVA Bocad and your area of responsibility is construction and/or manufacturing in steel or timber
- You want to increase the effectiveness of the Bocad software or its use in your own company context
- You would like to have your detailers brought up to date through individual special training courses
Then you might inform yourself at my services under CAD Consulting.
- You are looking for support for your own detailing design
Then it’s maybe worth taking a look at my services under CAD Service.
In addition, I offer free macros and design aids for Bocad in the Tools section. It is always tried to consider all Bocad versions, but the focus is primarily on the official current delivery version.
I also offer you the possibility to purchase a macro from my permanently growing pool or to request a non-binding offer via the Macro-Configurator.
(If you are using a very old version of Bocad, please contact me and I will be happy to advise you about the possibilities.)
Of course you can contact me directly about all above and related topics.
Thank you very much and best regards
Joerg Buhren on October 1st 2019